Monday, January 6, 2014

Getting Started on the 24 Day Challenge

Congratulations! Making the decision to take the 24 Day Challenge is a great step toward health, wellness and weight loss. I have lost 12 lbs so far on the Challenge with a total goal of 40 lbs. In the past year I have tried everything from Weight Watchers to working out weekly with a personal trainer to calorie counting and was never able to keep the few pounds I lost off. I started with Advocare products by replacing my daily coffee habit with Spark and have been hooked ever since. I honestly have not felt this good, had this much energy in 20 years! The weight I have taken off has stayed off and I find myself being able to do things like run a 5K that I was never able to do before.

The purpose of this site is to have a place I can catalogue and share recipes, snacks, shopping lists and other basic info needed during the 24 Day Challenge as well as throughout the year. Below are links to suggested foods, recipes and a detailed manual where you can chart your progress.

I plan to make clean and healthy eating a way of life and hope you will join me on this journey!

Peace & Love,
Judy

Advocare 24 Day Challenge Manual

Suggested Foods

Advocare Friendly Recipes


No comments:

Post a Comment